Saturday, June 15, 2013


This is my first attempt at making a video to show some of what I have been doing in Honduras in 2013. We first went there on June 12th.,  2008. June 12th., 2013 marked the five year anniversary of serving as a missionary to Honduras. Right now I am visiting my family in North Carolina, trying to raise enough support to go back and finish out the year. Please consider becoming a partner in this ministry. Don't feel like your contribution wouldn't make a difference. As you can see, as little as $1.50 can buy enough water to last a family a few days. Where I live, many families exist on less than $2.00 a day.
When I first began volunteering in Honduras in 2008, here on BlogSpot was the first place I began to post about what we were doing. If you go back to some of our first posts, you can see how God literally sent us to Honduras and has kept me there ever since.
Please prayerfully consider partnering with us in this ministry. If you would like to hear more please contact me; Roy Morton at (919)552-2670, email at rmortonjr@iwon.com, and I am on Facebook; Roy Morton.
All contributions are tax deductible and can be sent to;
HSBC (Morton Missions)
P.O. Box 366
Holly Springs, N.C. 27540

Online contributions are accepted through Paypal:
My account name there is the same as my email address; rmortonjr@iwon.com
Thank You and "Dios Te Bendiga!"

No comments: